As each project is different, we prefer to speak with you about your book, your goals, and the options you may want to consider for publishing. Please call us at (210) 549-7874 to speak with us. You may also email us at email@example.com with details about your project.
In addition to the standard printing and binding of your books, we offer the following additional options:
Gloss UV on cover
Matte or Gloss lamination on cover
Textured lamination on cover
(Faux Leather, Linen, or Soft Touch)
ISBN AND LIBRARY OF CONGRESS
Includes barcode generation and placement on cover
Includes Library of Congress # when applicable
CUSTOM SIZES AND FORMATS
We are able to accommodate most size and format requests. Send us a message with your details. We’ll set up a brief meeting and prepare a custom quote to your specifications.
HARDCOVER PUBLISHING SOLUTIONS
Most times, publishing and printing a hardcover book requires high quantities in order to make the cost affordable. We can certainly work with you on your hardcover printing needs up to 50,000 or more copies. It takes a minimum of 1000 copies to make an affordable hardcover solution. Contact us for more details.
SHORT-RUN, LOW QUANTITY HARDCOVER SOLUTION
For all books published in an 8.5″ x 11″ format, we can now offer affordable hardcover solutions for quantities as low as 20 books. Contact us and let us show you how to get your standard sized book in a hardcover format.
PROOFREADING AND EDITING SERVICES
We offer a number of options for proofing and editing.
GRAPHICS DESIGN AND LAYOUT SERVICES
We offer complete graphics design and document layout services when requested. Due to the nature of these services, all pricing is determined by the scope of work needed. We will strive to give you the most competitive price we can, while addressing your needs and requirements.
- With this model, you retain 100% of your copyright.
- You keep 100% of the profits from your book sales on the books you receive and personally sell.
- You will only pay for the services and options that you choose which will give you the most competitive price possible.
- Lower minimum quantities mean you don’t have to keep a large inventory
- You are free to market and promote your book how you see fit.
- Our optional marketing kits help you maximize your exposure at your events.